How It Works
If you see a praiseworthy article and would like to see it featured on the Main Page, then you've come to the right place! You must be a registered user to vote. If you are an anonymous user, register now - it's fast and easy.
Ambrose Monk (+2)
- Nominating and for I think it is a very good article, recently taken off the Articles Using Wikipedia Content list (thanks to BrotherTim, I might add) and now it is one of our stronger articles.
- Nominating and for. Great character; the article is really coming along. JennaRules (talk) (Contribs) 23:39, May 3, 2014 (UTC)
Natalie Teeger (+1)
- Nominating and for. I nominate Natalie Teeger because i believe that her article is well written and informative. --Snsean11 03:22, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- Neutral. While it might be one of the better articles here, that's not saying much. It could still use some expansion.—Anubis 10545 04:47, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- for. She is such a great character and I think her article is awesome. AlwaysandForever (talk) (Contribs) 06:31, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Adrian Monk (+1)
- Nominating and for. I nominate this article because it is quite developed. Not to mention, Adrian Monk is the show's title character. JennaRules (talk) (Contribs) 23:54, May 3, 2014 (UTC)
ENTER YOUR NOMINATION HERE:
END OF NOMINATION SECTION